Swipe for More
Hydrating and nourising cleanser
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Skingredients® PreProbiotic Cleanse (100ml) is your dreamy, creamy, lightweight cleansing lotion that’s suitable for all hooman’s® skin – oily skin types too! It’s a cleanser that’s gentle enough to nurture + balance your skin, with the muscle to remove stubborn eye makeup and cleanse away the remains of the day.
- Oligosaccharide: a skin-soothing prebiotic
- Lactobacillus: a dairy-free probiotic that boosts skin’s natural moisturising factor for hydrated skin
- Gluconolactone: a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for hydration and ultra mild exfoliation
Who's it for?
- All hoomans® – regardless of your skin type, including mamas-to-be
- Dry or dehydrated skin – wave goodbye to that feeling of too-tight skin with our skin respectful formula
- Oily or congestion skin – non-comedogenic because you need balance too
- Irritated, flaky or red skin – free from fragrances and drying alcohols
How to Use
- Use daily, AM + PM, after pre-cleansing, or alternating with your treatment cleanser.
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
- Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with the Cleanse Off Mitt and tepid water.
Nerdie tip: Apply PreProbiotic Cleanse to the skin and leave for 20 minutes as a soothing + hydrating micro-mask, before removing with the Cleanse Off Mitt or a face cloth.
I found the cleanser very good. Skin felt good and clean afterwords. I did get a few spots but this could because it's a new product. The packaging is lovely with bright colours.
The new refilable bottles are great. Lids don't break now. Love this cleanser. My skin has cleared up so much since using. On my third bottle now!
The cleanser itself is lovely. Has a lovely milky texture and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after use. The pump on the bottle is a bit tricky however. The cleanser doesn't come easily and often there is residue left on the bottle, which is a bit wasteful.
I’m using the probiotic cleanser since it first launched and automatically repurchase every time it runs out. It’s gentle on the skin and can be used on the eyes, also very reasonably priced and last ages.