Swipe for More
Sally Cleanse 2% Salicyclic Acid Oil Control Cleanser
Salicylic acid cleanser
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Here’s to putting Sally Cleanse on a pedestal – that’s Sally Cleanse 2% Salicyclic Acid Oil Control Cleanser (100ml), our multi-award-winning, 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser that moonlights as a spot-zapper + micro-mask on the side.
- Salicylic acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that dissolves oil and debris in the pore and exfoliates the skin
Who's it for?
Who's it for?
- Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and reduce redness
- Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
- Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation
- Hoomans® over the age of 12
- Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on your body
- NOT for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
- NOT for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
- NOT for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic acid alongside your regime
How to Use
- Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing as your treatment cleanser – avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
- Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions, focusing the product on areas of congestion.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
Nerdie tip: Use Sally as a wash-off spot-zapper or as a micro-mask. If you’re oily-skinned or prone to any form of congestion anywhere, whether it be blackheads of keratosis pilaris (chicken skin), Sally is your new best friend.
I have been using the full range of Skingredients over the last number of months. Ever since, my skin is hydrated and glowing like never before. I am prone to white heads around my chin and have been using the Sally Cleaner for 2 weeks now and I can already see a huge reduction. I highly recommend!
So I got all of the Skingredients range 2 weeks ago, and what can I say other than I'm in love.. I thought for a cleanser to work for any kind of spot it had to sting a little in my head that meant it was working.. But I've learnt that it's not actually the case... Sense changing to skingredients my skin has felt smooth, soft and no spots along my jaw line... I absolutely love this range... And have been recommending it to all my friends and anyone that will listen
I really love my Sally Cleanse I use it twice a week and it's improved my skin no end. Menopause breakouts are dealt with swiftly and my skin's never looked better. I love all the Skingredients range and have never looked back!
The micro mask is a life saver!! Just dab it on that spot that you know is lurking, and it reduces the inflammation & pain so much!
I have quite sensitive skin so I use this sparingly (sometimes mix with pre pro) and not super often, but it's such a good product to have on hand. I've never experienced any sensitivity with Sally, and sometimes the smell of a product can set me off. Definitely worthwhile trying out in my opinion.
Sally Cleanse has totally transformed my skin. I was so self conscious of blackheads on my nose before I started using it and now I can hardly see them! Normal salicylic acid is too drying for my skin, but Sally Cleanse doesn’t irritate it at all! Thank you!