Swipe for More
Skin Good Fats Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser
For comforted, nourished skin
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Skingredients® Skin Good Fats (45ml) is your rich moisturiser and night cream, which locks in hydration, while reducing inflammation and irritation. This ceramide barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats is packed with good fats and a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation ingredient to stop those itches. We know you’re not surprised that it’s filled with potent antioxidants too, such as niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E. This moisturiser is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory with a buttery balm texture, making it ideal for those with sensitive or irritated skin, and those using acids or retinols. Found your skincare saviour? Make sure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
- Ceramide NP: a lipid (aka fatty molecule) that’s naturally occurring in our skin, Skin Good Fats gives back you’re missing
- Shea butter glycerides: a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids, but without a greasy finish or pore-clogging texture
- Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E: potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage
Who's it for?
Who's it for?
- Those who love a creamy moisturiser – this comforting product is luxuriously fat-filled, yet non-greasy
- Those with irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your skin barrier and helps to stop itchiness
- Those with very dry skin – oils to take the place of those oils your skin is lacking
- Those who need extra hydration in the winter months – that includes oily-skinned hoomans too, cold winds and drying central heating can take their toll
How to Use
- Use in the PM after cleansing and applying serum.
- Apply one pump from the nipples up. Spread gently on all affected areas and across skin in sweeping, outwards motions.
- Skin Good Fats can be used in the AM for an extra shot of balancing moisture.
Skin Protein Anti-Ageing Retinoid Serum
Having always suffered from dry skin, eczema etc, 30+years, I can say this little bottle of goodness has been an epic find! The rich creaminess of the moisturiser is lovely on the skin without being too heavy or greasy and it absorbs into the skin quickly.
Been using this for nearly a month now and I have to say my skin feels amazing and looks great. Glad I invested in this product.
I bought both the serum & pre-serum. Until i read a review that advised using one pump of each together, on damp skin, i couldn't figure how to get a single pump to cover my face & décolleté...this advice qas a game changer. Lovely, light formula, can be used right up to the eye margins. Love the refills...look out for special offers. Its a bit frustrating that sometimes the full packaging is kess expensive than refills...Where's the incentive??
Love this moisturizer have been using it for the last few years