Swipe for More
Sally Cleanse 2% Salicyclic Acid Oil Control Cleanser
For clearer, balanced and decongested skin
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Here’s to putting Sally on a pedestal – that’s Skingredients® Sally Cleanse Oil Control Cleanser (100ml), our multi-award-winning, 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser that moonlights as a spot-zapper + micro-mask on the side. Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that deep dives into pores to dissolve the sebum (aka oil), + dead skin cells, which helps to tackle spots, blackheads, lumps + bumps. It’ll effectively exfoliate the skin’s surface for instantly smoother results and help to lift away excess oiliness for a matte finish – it also an anti-inflammatory, which eases redness in the skin. Sally Cleanse is part of our Match + Mix® range of skincare. They’re “add-ons” to your Skingredients core recipe – that's the KeyFour – which work to address your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate our Match + Mix products, like Sally Cleanse, into your AM + PM skincare routine when your skin needs it. She’s a powerful ally to oily skinned hoomans, our Sally, but her company is best enjoyed in small doses – that’s every 3rd PM to prevent skin irritation. Her BFF? PreProbiotic Cleanse of course. Use them alongside each other to exfoliate + give back to the skin. Plus, it’s a skin-smoothing hero for bacne, chestne + bumne (be careful around sensitive areas) and keratosis pilaris, aka chicken skin. So you can't live without Sally? Make sure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
- Salicylic acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that dissolves oil and debris in the pore and exfoliates the skin
Who's it for?
Who's it for?
- Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and reduce redness
- Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
- Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation
- Hoomans® over the age of 12
- Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on your body
- NOT for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
- NOT for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
- NOT for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic acid alongside your regime
How to Use
- Use in the PM every third night after pre-cleansing.
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms. Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
To use Sally Cleanse as a spot-zapper: Apply directly to spots, leave for three minutes to calm inflammation and remove thoroughly with water. To use Sally Cleanse as a micro-mask: massage Sally Cleanse into cleansed skin, leave for 2 minutes to target those pesky beneath-the-surface bumps and then remove. We recommend that you do this once-a-week maximum to avoid skin irritation.
I started using Sally Cleanse almost 2 weeks ago along with the other Skingredients products and have found a great improvement in my skin. Pores are less obvious and my skin is glowing.
I love this cleanser. I have oily skin so this is great for me. I have found that my skin is definitely less oily and I have had less breakouts and spots as well since using it. I only thing that I dont like that much is that it doesn't foam or lather up very well. I use this in the shower and would prefer that is lathered up.more when using it as it doesn't seem to when water is added.
I have been using the full range of Skingredients over the last number of months. Ever since, my skin is hydrated and glowing like never before. I am prone to white heads around my chin and have been using the Sally Cleaner for 2 weeks now and I can already see a huge reduction. I highly recommend!
So I got all of the Skingredients range 2 weeks ago, and what can I say other than I'm in love.. I thought for a cleanser to work for any kind of spot it had to sting a little in my head that meant it was working.. But I've learnt that it's not actually the case... Sense changing to skingredients my skin has felt smooth, soft and no spots along my jaw line... I absolutely love this range... And have been recommending it to all my friends and anyone that will listen
I really love my Sally Cleanse I use it twice a week and it's improved my skin no end. Menopause breakouts are dealt with swiftly and my skin's never looked better. I love all the Skingredients range and have never looked back!