Swipe for More
Salicylic acid cleanser
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Here’s to putting Sally Cleanse on a pedestal – that’s Sally Cleanse (100ml), our multi-award-winning, 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser that moonlights as a spot-zapper + micro-mask on the side.
- Salicylic acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that dissolves oil and debris in the pore and exfoliates the skin
Who's it for?
- Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and reduce redness
- Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
- Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation
- Hoomans® over the age of 12
- Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on your body
- NOT for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
- NOT for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
- NOT for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic acid alongside your regime
How to Use
- Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing as your treatment cleanser – avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
- Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions, focusing the product on areas of congestion.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®.
Nerdie tip: Use Sally as a wash-off spot-zapper or as a micro-mask. If you’re oily-skinned or prone to any form of congestion anywhere, whether it be blackheads of keratosis pilaris (chicken skin), Sally is your new best friend.
I've used this as a cleanser and a mask, very impressed with the results after just a couple of uses, really seems to deep cleanse pores. Mine are quite noticeable on my nose and chin, but this made them look smaller and the skin smoother. Bought to use as a mask but think I'll use it twice a week to cleanse too
Early days using product. Skin got a bit spotty initially but settling now & happy enough with it.
I was feeling very sceptical about anything being able to help with blackheads on an uneven nose because of rosacea, but it is a lot better, thank you
I use Sally Cleanse to reduce my acne. It prevents new breakouts and reduces my scaring.