Swipe for More
Skin Shield Moisturising and Priming SPF 50 PA+++
For high protection and soft blur glowy finish
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Skingredients® Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ (73ml – this jumbo size will last you!) is your multi award-winning, broad-spectrum SPF that’ll protect your skin + lightly moisturise, while imparting a dewy finish + peachy tint. Our SPF has a legion of fans including expert makeup artists that adore its dewy finish and glow, glow, glow! The 04 in our KeyFour range – Skin Shield is the ESSENTIAL final step in every AM skin recipe! Sitting perfectly under makeup with zero pill, it’s your lightweight mineral parasol that’ll shield (wink, wink) your skin from damaging UVA + UVB rays, blue light (aka HEV light) emitted from the sun + our screens, pollution and infrared. The ideal priming base, recently described by Youtuber + Makeup Artist Wayne Goss as “the holy grail of sunscreens.” For added skin benefits (because we don’t do anything by halves), you’ll find niacinamide – otherwise known as vitamin B3 – and vitamin E for the antioxidant protection against pesky environmental aggressors. Plus, trust the moisturising addition of allantoin to smooth the skin. It is non-comedogenic, oil-free, water-resistant and non-greasy, and what’s more, there’s no need to stress about a chalky white cast and photo flashback. So you're obsessed with your Skin Shield SPF? As you should be... Make sure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
- Zinc oxide: a mineral that works as a physical SPF filter (SPF 50, PA +++)
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): an antioxidant that improves skin tone and texture
- Vitamin E: a potent antioxidant to protect the skin from free radical damage
- Allantoin: a moisturising ingredient that smooths the skin
Who's it for?
Who's it for?
- All hoomans® (aka humans) –regardless of skin type. Granted, Skin Shield’s peachy tint isn’t suitable for all dark-skinned hoomans, but watch this space – we'll be serving you a skin-inclusive SPF in 2023.
- Those with sensitive skin – mineral filters are generally well-tolerated by sensitive skins
- Those who want a product that works hard – Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ is your hybrid broad-spectrum SPF, your antioxidant protection, your moisturiser and your pre-makeup primer
- Extra Scoop:
- Dermatologically tested
- Ocular tested– because your peepers need protection too
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for mamas-to-be (suitable for use during pregnancy)
- Cruelty-free + vegan friendly
How to Use
- Use every single day in the AM.
- Apply ½ a teaspoon to your face, neck and ears evenly, plus more on any exposed areas as recommended by the Irish Cancer Society.
- Reapply every 2 hours when the skin is in direct light.
I had a query regarding what I should use for age spots & fine lines. Chloe was Super Helpful and recommended 2 products within my budget.
I have been using Skingredients skinshield since it launched and absolutely love it. I always got watery eyes from previous spfs but not this one. I’ve not burnt at all and the peach colour evens out your skin tone so all in all a wonderful product
I love this product, it gives my skin a healthy glow. The only thing I would knock it for is the refill.. I love the sentiment but found that it isn't dispensing the product as well since I swapped to the refill.
Aside from that I would definitely recommend
I love the product, but would miss a travel size, and it is not easy to get the right amount out of this container, always get more that I want! The container is far to big! It’s a shame!
I use this all year round and on my holidays abroad and it's so light weight on the skin. Doesn't feel like the other SPF's on the market, not sticky on your face and neck. I use the refills, the pump at the start can be annoying and hard to use but then it's fine. I was able to bring it through security in the airport in a clear plastic bag as it was 73ml, security guard wasn't happy initially but let me through when I showed it was only 73ml. I love the tint in it. I'd highly recommend it.